Tuesday 29 April 2014

Feelings about the Pitch

I feel as if the pitch went really well. We were able to deliver our presentation in a concise, and comprehensible manner. We kept it short, yet still delivered a decent amount of information to ensure that people will have a clear idea for what the game, and characters will be about. My main goal when creating the powerpoint was to keep it condense and straight to the point. I wanted to ensure that our ideas were presented clearly, but not ramble on about details for too long.

This pitch made me realize how important time management is. Some pitches are supposed to only be 1 minute long, while others can be up to 5 or even 10 minutes. I think that our pitch was a good enough length, though I struggled to ensure that it wasn't either too long or too short. Now I know now important time managing is.

Overall I am pleased with how the Pitch turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment